Sunday, January 01, 2006

Ye Gods

Urgh. I hate myself when I'm drunk. I get obnoxious. It's awful.


"Blah, blah, blah," - ok, shut up now - "blah, blah," - whenever you're ready. Now would be good - "blah, the only good thing pregnancy ever did to my body was leave me with bigger tits, blah," - how thoughtful of you to say so in front of your friend who is pregnant for the first time - "blah, blah, blah," - that bloke over there has never met you before. He thinks you're a tosser - "blah, men taste salty, women taste fishy, blah, blah," - you are a tosser - "I love an argument, blah, blah, blah, I used to be skinny, blah, blah," - what's wrong with you? - "blah, blah..."

Why can't I just sit in the corner being quiet like I used to?

The Sod's woman wasn't in evidence when I got back, at least.

4 Comments:

Blogger LĂ©once said...

I hate myself when i'm drunk too.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Aine said...

:D

11:46 AM  
Anonymous Hannah said...

You REALLY weren't that bad hun!

Honestly.

Learn to let go when you're drunk, and release the guilt and shame - cos being drunk allows you some freedom - enjoy it hun!

And it was only us and our mates... so we don't care a bit! We love you!

x
Hann

4:12 AM  
Blogger Aine said...

Lol! Hasn't stopped me...was my usual self in the pub last night. I could hear myself talking, but it just wouldn't stop...oh well. :)

5:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

British Blog Directory.